Thursday 5 June 2008

Faircop guv for Farecast!


One of the main things bout this new movement of openness and transparency is sometimes the lack of it.
I am not saying that blogs should be a rant and rave about why people don't do that and this but what I really like is when people and in this industry share what they have learn't and how some seeds of wisdom can set root for others to garner some insight to things.
Case in point was the recent travel blog started by Mike Fridgen from Farecast a company purchased for an estimated $100m by Microsoft.
I was really enjoying his blog and I made an appointment with a disappointment, when I read his last entry after a month of selling the company for this quite potentially cool meta-search engine. Maybe he will have time to post some tidbits another time...

Taking a break

Obviously my posts are less and less frequent. It's time to take a, more extended, break from the blog. Thanks for stopping by and all the best in your travel start-up endeavours.

No comments: