Thursday 5 June 2008

Its a Start! Up


Welcome to the first entry of my blog, not exactly "Come here Mr Watson I need you", those magical first words spoken by Mr A Bell on the first blower back in the swinging 1870s, but there you go.
Anyway just a few ramblings on my part as I start the quest for the fountain of human knowledge and wisdom, and in this case my particular watering hole is the world of online travel a fascinating and wonderful side of internet exploration, and the one deals with an activity for which we all enjoy. I'm not saying that making a twitter about whats on your beans on toast is a desirable activity it is for some and good luck to them but my bag for now is this, and I am currently in the process of developing a company which I hope will be of practical use to Travellers worldwide but more of that later.
This blog will document my interest not just for travel but other things and thoughts which grab my attention and topic which I hope will be of interest to the couple of people who stumbleupon my blog and if I'm lucky maybe three, so here goes, when I think of something or find owt I'll post and also stuff maybe on travel itself but don't hold your breath you may turn blue!
So here goes...where no blog except the next one has gone before!

No comments: